When Quarantine began the #1 question I got hit with the most was the Who, What, What, Where and Why of Live Streaming.
So, I set to work gathering as much info as I could about different streaming services, considerations and more. This was just the first phase of my explorations, so keep up with later videos as I go deeper into use.
We have had many more conversations about streaming since, but here is a good solid starter guide. This particular episode as well as the Podcasting 101 were recorded using Zoom in late March.
This is an evolving topic so I have no question we’ll be doing an updated Basics soon.
In this episode:
- Working in Zoom and ideal settings on web. 3:46
- Setting Zoom settings on desktop 10:03
- Using Speedtest to see what your network speed is 15:41
- Making the best of your wireless connection even it’s not ideal 21:11
- Streamyard, Free Conference Call and Loola 22:02
- Using Streamyard 23:41
- Ecamm Live 29:44
- Using Loola 31:40
- Closing thoughts 36:28